From: "'John L. Chesnutt' chesnutt@xxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]" <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 'RICK AND DEBBIE CLAPHAM' <rixpac@xxxxxxx>; Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; nick@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, June 21, 2017 8:40 AM
Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] Re: 300G Chrome Dash Moldings-Andy Drumm 300F

Hi Rick,

I do not remember any business band telephone in the Andy Drumm 300F Special when Merle Wolfer & Ken Diehl bought it from Andy Drum’s Estate(Grandson). Merle Wolfer drove it around Portland, OR and had it in several local meets before he and Ken sold it to Wayne Graefen.  Ken Diehl, a former member of the 300 Club, Inc. now lives in Prineville, OR. They took a trailer to Nevada to bring it to Portland where they replaced the clutch and installed the proper trunk  lid among  other things. I am aware of the phone antenna.

Our 1970 Chrysler 300 Convertible  has a business band telephone “General Electric” Mfg by ATT Telecommunications which is probably the same type of phone that was in the 300F.

John, Portland, OR