From: "Jslayton@xxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]" <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] 58 dual carb set-up
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2017 0:17:54 +0000

I have a friend who is restoring a 57 Saratoga---he is using a 392 and is looking for a 58 dual 4 set-up should anyone have one for sale--also I have a dual 4 manifold with the 56 casting #---it is exactly like any B manifold except the 3 ports which are closed on all manifolds that I have seen---to prevent water from entering exhaust manifolds are open on this manifold----I had to plug the holes in order to use it on this B I am working on---does anyone know what this manifold would have been used on ?---Johnnie Slayton

Posted by: "mgoodknight@xxxxxxxx" <mgoodknight@xxxxxxxx>