[Chrysler300] Rollers for Trunk lid
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[Chrysler300] Rollers for Trunk lid

Hi Group:
    I am in need of a set of rollers for Anne's K trunk lid.  These are the white neoprene like rollers that are part of the torsion system that controls the trunk lid opening and closing.  Any ideas of where I can find them?  I got a couple for my G from Dave Clelland, but don't know where he got them initially.
    Any help will be appreciated.
Pete Fitch


Posted by: pffkllc@xxxxxxx

To send a message to this group, send an email to:

To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or
go to https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/all/manage/edit

For list server instructions, go to http://www.chrysler300club.com/yahoolist/inst.htm

For archives go to http://www.forwardlook.net/300-archive/search.htm#querylang


Home Back to the Home of the Forward Look Network Archive Sitemap