Re: [Chrysler300] 1960 300F Wheel Cover Red Paint

Re: [Chrysler300] 1960 300F Wheel Cover Red Paint

Hi Mark,
Current paint of choice seems to be Cummins engine "Apex Red" stock #3163075. Available at your local Cummins truck dealer for about $9.00. I redid my F hubcaps with this about 5 years ago, and they're holding up great. An observation, however, that this tone of red appears to be a touch brighter than the 50+ year old factory-painted hubcaps I've seen, and maybe a bit glossier; although one can't really tell after all these years.

Noel Hastalis
Burr Ridge, IL
F coupe

Sent from my iPhone