RE: [Chrysler300] Ignition Timing

Good “point”.  ’55 service manual says hemi & poly rotors rotate clockwise, like the A block.

Rich

From: John Grady [mailto:jkg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2017 2:07 PM
To: Rich Barber <c300@xxxxxxx>
Cc: pennsy300@xxxxxxx; chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Ignition Timing

A and B blocks are opposite ,that  has caught more than one person .( firing order / plug wire location, drawing of cap ) . I would assume early hemi same as A block , but do not know for sure.  But the way engine acts when you twist it will tell you . Watch out for stretched chain too as to why it would change .

Sent from my iPhone