Re: [Chrysler300] Tires 300K 15 inch radial wire wheels

Re: [Chrysler300] Tires 300K 15 inch radial wire wheels

Changing the subject slightly to 14" tires:

Did anyone else notice the note on the Diamondback tire page that HR78-14 tires are coming out next?  The original wheels could go back on again.

My first 300K had H78-14 tires on it in 1980  -Goodyear Power Cushions - and they looked proper as far as size and proportions are concerned.  It remains to be seen whether this planned Diamondback 14" radial offering will look proper as well.

John in Florida

On Fri, Jul 28, 2017 at 5:04 PM, EMills_ATC millserat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]