Re: [Chrysler300] 300-F brake problems -

Re: [Chrysler300] 300-F brake problems -

Hi Noel;
Just replace the rubber hoses @ the front wheel cylinders.
With age they will sometimes start to go bad internally and you can end up with a "dangling" flap of inner hose, blocking the return/release of brake fluid back to the M/cyl. Might be enough to, at least, keep some pressure on the wheel cyl.
Small, cheap repair, and it needs to be done anyway if you haven't done it in the recent past.
Ray