RE: [Chrysler300] 1962 300H Dash Finish

I had gloss paint on my 300H dash with AC, never had a glare problem. The only glare came from the wiper arms.

Mark

From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of 'Fern Rivard' crc@xxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Tuesday, August 1, 2017 9:44 PM
To: Matt Allyn <allynentertainment@xxxxxxxxx>; Chrysler 300 List <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] 1962 300H Dash Finish

Hi Matt:  You definitely don’t want to use gloss as there’s going to be too much reflection and you won’t be able to see out of the windshield.

Fern

Sent: Tuesday, August 01, 2017 7:12 PM

Subject: [Chrysler300] 1962 300H Dash Finish

Back to the question of what the dashboard paint finish was for the 1962 model year.

Gloss?

or

Semi-Gloss?

Does anyone know what the definitive factory build would have been?

Thanks!

Matt Allyn

Posted by: "Mark Souders" <mrs954@xxxxxxx>