From: Ray Jones [mailto:1970hurst@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, August 08, 2017 8:29 PM
To: Michael Moore
Cc: William Leahy; Paul Holmgren; Chrysler 300 Broadcast; John L. Chesnutt; Ray Jones
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Having trouble finding brake shoes for my 57 C

On Tue, Aug 8, 2017 at 7:56 PM, Michael Moore mmoore8425@xxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Bill, I have been trying to find my contact but can’t seem to.

Several years got (4?) I was in contact with a transmission shop in Portland which had a brake business also. The owner was a long time letter car person and very knowledgable .

He said he had a stock of the correct asbestos to reline my shoes.

I carefully marked each shoe and I mailed them to him.

I had my drums measured here at a brake shop. Two of them had to be turned, but all 4 were measured,

I emailed the measurements to the shop and after relining, they ground the shoes to the correct diameter.

Curiously enough, there is a USPS Priority box size which exactly contains either one or two axles sets of shoes , and that is how they came home.

It was all very slick. I do no know the shop name but he was independent in Portland and a Chrysler guy.

 Mike Moore

300H