Sent: Tuesday, September 05, 2017 10:19 PM
Subject: [Chrysler300] 300 F Newbie needs some supplier help

I’m the new blood, my first Letter Car, and a new 300 Club member and thirsty for more.
I am the new owner (the custodian) of the ’60 300F, Terra Cotta car I bought from long time member of the club, Terry McTaggart just a month or two ago.
I’ve owned (6 or 7) and do own (3) Imperials and a Street Wedge Sport Fury, but I really wanted a Letter Car and glad of it now.
I like the way this car moves out but more important its road manners at speed with the stiffer suspension suits my driving style.

I’ve been doing some shaking down and can’t complain about the mechanicals at all. Just as advertised and a bit better actually. Other than some detailing, maybe a hose or two and maybe fighting a niggly drip or two, I think I’m good so far.

But, I would like to ask the members if they can help me find:

a. supplier for door moulding; both door surrounds and the vertical strips on the body frame, a new trunk moulding, and fender cowl to hood moulding.
b. does SMS, or another, supply the leather in bulk so I might have an upholsterer locally re-do the two centre console arm rests
c. four new fender rubbers that support the hood and the two front round rubber buttons that fit over the front adjustable hood bolts
d. were optional floor mats sold with the car and if so does anyone make them now

That should keep me busy for a while.

So glad I emailed you back five or six weeks ago, that you put me on to Don Verity and that lead to my looking at the classifieds on the 300 site and making a deal with Terry.

I love the car and look forward to a great future with it and with the club.

Regard,
Mark Love.

Posted by: <dverity@xxxxxxxxxxx>