Re: [Chrysler300] Carbs and the importance of the Model year supplement

Re: [Chrysler300] Carbs and the importance of the Model year supplement

I know I've posted the same before, but it bears repeating .......

Those who trust anyone but our 300 Club member Jim McGowan at the Quad Shop to rebuild and/or restore their carburetors (of any brand, BTW) to perfection do so at their peril.

Keith Boonstra
-