RE: [Chrysler300] Lynchburg meet photos

And in the mean time until the event report is completed,  photos of the 300s that attended the Lynchburg meet can be viewed on the club Facebook page.  Check it out:  https://www.facebook.com/Chrysler-300-Club-International-172828099428951/

Carl Bilter

From: 'Bob Merritt' bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Monday, October 9, 2017 8:03 AM
To: Chrysler 300 List
Subject: [Chrysler300] Lynchburg meet photos

We will be preparing the event report for the
Lynchburg meet. If you would like to share your
pictures and vids, you can
either email to
bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
or
mail to
Bob Merritt
PO Box 279
Auburn, NY 13021.

If you would like your materials returned,
please indicate when mailing.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: