[Chrysler300] Gary Goers Update

To the greater Chrysler 300 Fraternity:

I had a recent call from Gary Goers at his home in Kalispell, MT.  His health has gone from bad to worse and he is now anxiously awaiting scheduling for a challenging amputation of his left foot below the knee and prodedures on his right leg to restore circulation. Gary is now unable to walk or stand and this pretty much has stopped progress on about one dozen interior packages and production of larger items like carpets and trunk kits. Adding to his challenges, his one employee has had to leave to care for ailing family members.  For the immediate future, until he must leave for surgery, Gary will be able to fulfill orders for small items that he has in stock but larger items will be on hold for several months.  While he fully expects to return to Kalispell and his business from Michigan where the surgery will occur, Gary indicated he would entertain discussion with an entrepreneur who might be interested in getting into the production and marketing of reproduction items.  He has assured me that all existing Chrysler300 interior orders are underway and will be completed by spring at the latest.

Gary will be sending a more detailed message to those with outstanding orders and as new orders come in that he cannot service.

I know Gary is a Godly man, making a great effort to supply our needs and is very much in need of your support and prayers.

Rich Barber

Brentwood, CA 94513-6000

Posted by: "Rich Barber" <c300@xxxxxxx>