Keep safe Larry.
leave when you should leave, and take what's important, You and your family.
May the wind keep blowing away from you, Ray and Jo Ann

On Wed, Oct 11, 2017 at 8:26 PM, 'Fern Rivard' crc@xxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

We’ve got our fingers crossed Larry for you and other folks in your neighbourhood.
Fern

Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2017 6:38 PM
Subject: [Chrysler300] Spring Meet, Rohnert Park CA

It is 76 miles from my house to the Host Hotel for the May Meet, and yet the house smells like we had a fire in the fireplace and forgot to open the damper.  Sun is hazed over much like fog.  Hope the good folks on the red trucks get a handle on this prior to the fine sites San Cohen is lining up for your pleasure in the Spring......
Eat, Drink, and be Larry........

--
Ray Jones. Y'all come on down an see us. Ya hear?

Posted by: Ray Jones <1970hurst@xxxxxxxxx>