[Chrysler300] 1962 Throttle Linkage

The bracket that lives on the firewall contains a round rod that lives horizontally and meets the linkage that runs to the carburetors.
That round rod also slides through the plastic grommet; that lives in the bracket bolted to the transmission / engine.

That round rod....It is 100% horizontal looking on the firewall; yea?
In other words....If the round rod is angled there is something really our of whack; yes?

Damn thing keeps popping out of the plastic grommet and i suspect it is due to the angle.
But I don't know how or why it would have become angled.
Thanks

Matt Allyn

Posted by: Matt Allyn <allynentertainment@xxxxxxxxx>