[Chrysler300] Finless G

I must say that I knew this G right away...John Hertog loaned us his re-finned G for our wedding day: June 5, 2004!...I gave my F to my future in-laws to drive around town, as they flew in from Wisconsin and gave John my '56 Plymouth in exchange for the G the day before...I traded the G back for my Belvedere after the wedding- he was one of our guests. I remember John saying not to worry about driving the G if it should start to rain- just put the top up and enjoy...he then conveyed the story about it getting it's fins shorn and reattached! That car was a strong runner and John didn't need to do much to it mechanically. If I remember correctly, the owner who cut the fins off, added some carpet protectors to the rear floors!...and John left them there.
Thanks for the memories!
John Kuegel, 300F in Bellport, NY

Posted by: John Kuegel <jwkco@xxxxxxxxx>