[Chrysler300] 2018 Hemmings Concours D'Elegance

[Chrysler300] 2018 Hemmings Concours D'Elegance

Hello 300’ly to all!
    The 2018 Hemmings Concours D’Elegance will be held the weekend of September 14,15 and 16, 2018 at Charles Wood Park (next to Fort William Henry Hotel and Conference Center..site of our 2011 Fall Meet) in Lake George, New York.  Same venue they held last month.  One of the featured marks will be the 1955-1965 Chrysler 300 Letter Cars!  Further details pending...I will keep you informed and for Hemmings Classic Car magazine subscribers it will be advertised soon!  See you there and at our Fall 2018 Newport , Rhode Island Meet!  Rob Kern

Posted by: "Rob Kern" <robkern@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>