[Chrysler300] 62 rocker panel for sale

I have a rock solid passenger side rocker panel assembly taken from an Arizona 62 Chrysler 4 dr.

Profile is the same as 60-64 I believe and would make an excellent patch piece for a rotted one on a 2 or 4 door car.

It includes the inner and outer panels as awelded at the factory assembly. Cut through the door jambs several inches above the rocker

And includes the dogleg and lower center of the wheel well lip.

$75, e-mail for pictures if interested. Much to solid to scrap but need to see it gone.

Thanks folks

Dave Schwandt

Posted by: "David Schwandt" <finsruskw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>