Not a bet, but a guess. I think the #95 may signify a shoe lining radius of 9.5 cm. I don't have a parking drum readily available to measure and see if it's 19 cm - or 7.48".

Keith Boonstra
-

On Wed, Nov 1, 2017 at 4:32 PM, John Grady <jkg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hopefully evolution , so later one is best evolved ?? also their #95?? Noted it fits 62, too, that is a 727.  I never noticed any differences, but someone said they had one with different drillings, and did not fit ? Maybe late one has all drillings, so replacement part for all ? If otherwise the same, you  could drill it?

From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Keith Boonstra kboonstra@xxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Wednesday, November 01, 2017 3:21 PM
To: mgoodknight@xxxxxxxx
Cc: Travis Baker; chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Hello

An answer and a mystery:

I just phoned Northwestern Auto Supply in Grand Rapids and Gene said they refer to this shoe as a #95, and that they have a re-lined pair available. The price is $50 for the pair, and $30 for the core. He says they have the one pair ready now, but several cores waiting to go in for re-lining at the moment. Their website is www.northwesternautosupply.com/ and their phone is 616.241.5611

The mystery I don't know the answer to is that Chrysler called out #1406690 for '55-58, #2084041 for '59, and #2122213 for '60-62. Seems odd that Chrysler has three part numbers and yet the "#95" shoe would fit all three applications.

Keith Boonstra

-