From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Lindsey lindsey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, November 9, 2017 1:01 PM
To: paul
Cc: danakolaia@xxxxxxxxx; Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] 440 Engines and Cross Rams

Forgot to mention, mine is coupled to a '62 transmission. Nothing special to connect that I am aware of.

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 9, 2017, at 11:38 AM, paul paulholm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 11/9/2017 12:20 PM, danakolaia@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] wrote:

> Has anyone out there used the Cross Ram setup with a 440 engine? Are
> there any potential issues to be considered? Thanks!

remember this, the tides of marching onward and upward are often
hampered by the special crossram cam needing special attention
to the CAM TIMING as others have oft repeated in this forum.

Typing that, someone 15 or so years ago added FI bungs to a set
of crossram mannyfolds and made that run.

the 440 block has been done several times with cross rams, the extra
cubics dont hurt as I understand it.

--
Paul Holmgren
The history of liberty is a history of resistance.
- Woodrow Wilson, New York, September 9, 1912

Posted by: Sandy Beard <sbeard2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>