[Chrysler300] Chrysler 300C Hubcaps For Sale

[Chrysler300] Chrysler 300C Hubcaps For Sale

Hey Everyone -

I have six 1957 Chrysler 300C hubcaps for sale. They are in nice shape. Both the inner red paint and the silver paint within the squares have been redone and look great. The red paint on some of the hubcaps may have small imperfections, such as tiny dust spots or touched up areas. Can't be seen from more than a foot away. The 'ears' on most of the caps have some degree of pitting. I am asking 250 per hubcap + shipping. They are numbered for easy reference.

Here is a link to the photos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/ImoyKUGHklBQ73c42

Ron

Posted by: "Ron Waters" <ronbo97@xxxxxxxxxxx>