Re: [Chrysler300] Larry Jett featured in today's Hemmings email

Re: [Chrysler300] Larry Jett featured in today's Hemmings email

This is too funny. The blue 37 Plymouth (right corner) used to be mine as well!  I bought it from the original family owner years ago.  Nice 66 300, my dad had one with the 440 TNT, the first car I drove. At 16 it was awesome. I remember my dad pulling a 23' travel trailer and burned rubber when he hit passing gear passing a bus. Those were the days!

Sent from my iPhone