[Chrysler300] parts help

Hi guys,

I know many of you have a 57-59 mopar for parts, I need a few things. Car in question is a 57 Dodge coupe, power pack poly. But of following stuff , 300 included, I think all will fit , 57-59.

1)     Odometer  readout “barrel”...mine is white plastic with a gear at one (1/10’s) end , all were rusted to shaft, broke it trying to free it . needs to be free on shaft ; or 57 dodge speedo head , maybe free of bind

2)     The mechanical upper cancelling part of the directional light switch, with stalk; not the ele4ctrical switch, although would take whole thing; this is missing

3)     Steering wheel to rebuild or use , prefer Dodge , what have you ? hopefully with horn blow trim.

4)     Two front kick panels

5)     PS pump advice? Or parts? It Has what I believe is called a Thompson pump, understand there are two, one better than other? ??? 58 up?  I was going to adapt a 70’s Mopar pump but found out it is 1000 psi, early ones for coaxial steering box are 800, that is too much of a jump . thoughts or pump to rebuild appreciated.

Thanks to Bob and 300 server ,

John Grady

(like Larry, apply $ to wine fund! )

Posted by: "John Grady" <jkg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>