From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of 2HsandaHeritage@xxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Tuesday, November 28, 2017 3:36 PM
To: Chrysler300 <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Chrysler300] Eaton Springs

HI Group,

I installed new Eaton springs and KYB shocks on my 62 Sport conv. 2&1/2 years ago.

Rear of car was raised about 1 inch and then completely level.

Now left rear is 1 inch lower than right rear.

Right spring has a slight upward arc and left spring is flat or has a slight downward arc.

Should this have happened in just 2&1/2 years and less than 1,000 miles driven?

Any thoughts will be appreciated.

Doug Warrener

Posted by: "Rich Barber" <c300@xxxxxxx>