Re: [Chrysler300] Mecum Auction Activity

Re: [Chrysler300] Mecum Auction Activity

A very nice Red '62 from Temecula sold at the Palm Springs auction last weekend.  Think it sold for $42 ish and I looked the car over and talked to the owner.  I think the buyer got a hell of a deal on a great 300 H.  Never thought it would meet the reserve at that price.  A very nicely presented, well sorted car.  I think the Kississimee cars will do better if there as good; it’s Mecum’s kick off to the year and more money at that show.  Out here, the Palm Springs auction competed with a newly dated Mecum auction in Las Vegas.  I think that’s where the money went and will go in years to come.
M.