From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Sandy Beard sbeard2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Tuesday, December 05, 2017 2:33 PM
To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] Brake lights- yes and No

Hi 300 ites,

Got a question about rear brakes lights on my F.

I have brake lights if I push on the peddle all the way. While slowing down
I don't have lights. Thinking it might be the sending unit but thought I
would ask..

Always something!

Did not see anything in the SM.

.

Getting cold for a while -H 30's. L 20's

Thanks in advance

Steve Beard

300F

Delaware, Ohio