[Chrysler300] 1962 300H - Switch Needed

I am seeking a rocker (twist forward & back) switch & chrome knob.
This is to fit into the "ANTENNA" hole of the passenger side (rear spot) of the Astradome.

This will allow me to raise & lower the Rear Power Antenna.
This would replace the much more common dummy switch.

Matt Allyn

Posted by: Matt Allyn <allynentertainment@xxxxxxxxx>