[Chrysler300] Re: 300K rear quarter window weather-strip pat numbers

[Chrysler300] Re: 300K rear quarter window weather-strip pat numbers

Call Jeff (Restoration Specialties) at 814-467-9842 mention that you are with the 300 club, and ask him about the all seals you need for your 300. The part number for the vertical window seal is 9VS7A and lists for 33.00 for the pair. This part fits the 1961 to 1965 Chrysler 300s. The 1960 was unflocked and although the same part number,  you must specify that you want the unflocked version. I had samples of the unflocked F seals at the this past fall meet. John Grady mentioned the flocked version (61-65) probably is a better choice as it slides on the front window easier for the F and is probably why the factory made the change to the flocked seal.  While we are on the subject, the 57-59’s use part number 57G with a molded foot, the 55 and 56’s use part number 57B with a molder foot, both at 42.50 in their 2016 catalog.

Jamie Hyde

585-465-0067 cell/text

Posted by: Jamie Hyde <Jamie.Hyde@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>