Re: [Chrysler300] Disc Brakes - 1962 300

Re: [Chrysler300] Disc Brakes - 1962 300

I  installed the AAJ kit on my 62 300 sport convertible about 10 years ago. I just bought the basic kit for the front brakes from AAJ.  No sense paying for shipping , 3000 miles, for the heavy parts when the rotors and calipers can be bought at your local parts store. Got all my stuff at the local Napa.
I stayed with the original master cylinder and it still works great.

Charlie Valentine
8 degrees, windy and snow.
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Sun, Dec 31, 2017 at 11:47 AM, John Grady jkg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]