From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of LARRY CASEY lccasey@xxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Saturday, January 06, 2018 2:03 PM
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] 1957 Chrysler Windsor W/354 Poly Engine

Hi guys,

My name is Larry Casey and I'm a new member with the 300 club.  I'm from the warm state of Minnesota and a proud owner of a 1958 Chrysler 300D.  The one thing of gathered from this site is there is a great deal of knowledgeable individuals out there concerning these wonderful cars. But today, I have a question, not about my 300D, but my 1957 Chrysler Windsor with a 354 poly engine. I'm having the engine rebuilt, which is almost completed and would like to get the engine painted in the next few days.  I have gone over the internet but have not been able to determine what color this engine was when it came off the line.  Anyone have any info.

Very happy to be member of this club!!!

Posted by: "Ron Waters" <ronbo97@xxxxxxxxxxx>