[Chrysler300] Cooling problem 300c

Hello Crew
  In my conv I have the orig radiator 1686504 with torqueflite cooling pipes connected to the bottom tank. The problem is that the coolant pipe inside the bottom tank is separated & allows free flow of coolant in the a488 tranny phuu. So now working on  tranny aswell.
  Later on we will loosen the bottom tank for inspection and se if we can repair. I also have access to an Imperial cooler same year 57, though 1686456 intended for Converter cooling. My question:  do the same identical cooling tube inside the bottom tank exist in these 2 radiators??., both has the 5/16 flare fittings in the same location.   An idea struck me to possibly move over the internal cooling tube from the imp to the chr  bottom tank. Is this internal cooling loop available as a separate part out there? if so where to turn? any idea is welcome!
Thanks Michael

Skickat från min Samsung Galaxy-smartphone.

Posted by: "micke.sundbom" <micke.sundbom@xxxxxxxxx>