Re: [Chrysler300] F needs Love & massage!

Re: [Chrysler300] F needs Love & massage!

Hello group

From what I saw at the advertisement, this 300 F looks astonishing good at the pictures, except from the drivers side rear corner. From the state how the engine bay presents, I think I could trust the advertisement, that this 300 F starts, runs forth and back under it's own power. I don't expect a bent sub frame because the rest of the car looks laser straight (or almost).

For buyers in the States I assume the easiest way to fix the corner is to look for a good drivers side rear fender and a straight rear bumper. A well talented body worker could easily fix the rest.

Dieter

BTW: look at mine, then you'll know how a flooded engine looks like (heavy corrosion all over in the whole motor bay) ... actually the engine is at the engine shop and even the piston of the first cylinder is out, the only one I couldn't remove myself