[Chrysler300] Russo-Steele Auction Results

[Chrysler300] Russo-Steele Auction Results

Unless you  were there or had a friend watching  you would have to wait a week to get the results for the auction held last week in Arizona. There were three Letter cars sold and here are the results. The prices shown include the commission (10%?) added to the selling price and is what I found on their site.

1961 Chrysler 300 G $62,700
https://tinyurl.com/y82y3r9l

1955 Chrysler C 300 $48,950
https://tinyurl.com/y82y3r9l

1970 Chrysler 300 Hurst $$33,000
https://tinyurl.com/y8vg97hf

I have included a link to their site if you would like to view the listings. Enjoy. John Holst...

Posted by: John Holst <jholst@xxxxxxxxx>