[Chrysler300] Radiator Hose Clamps

Tried to replace the screw type clamps holding the upper and lower radiator hoses in my 64 Chrysler 300K (413 cu in, 4 brl, no a/c). The repro spring type clamps that I bought fit but weren't tight enough to stop antifreeze leakings when the engine was started.  Any one have or know where to get original spring type clamps for a 64 300K that hopefully would have a tighter fit. Used are fine as long as tight. Need 4 of them. Thanks for any help.

Myron

Posted by: plotkin_associates@xxxxxxxxxxx