[Chrysler300] Carlisle Show In July - Hotel Arrangements

[Chrysler300] Carlisle Show In July - Hotel Arrangements

Hi Group:

    Just want to apprise yo of what I have been able to set up for this year at Carlisle.  Unfortunately, the
prices keep climbing, but we do get somewhat of a better rate (see below for exceptions).

    Once again, we have some rooms at the Radisson Harrisburg which is in Camp Hill, PA.  This is the
same hotel we have used for several years, and it is the most reasonable of the lot, with the rooms at the
same rate as last year, which is $121.00 per night, Thursday 7/12/18 to Sunday 12/15/18.  Phone number
is 717-763-7117 and you have to give them the club name to get the rate, and reserve before June 11, 2018.

    We also have rooms at the Days Inn South.  Their rates have risen to $160.00 per night, BUT if you are willing to
risk a no refund reservation, made now, you can get a room on line at present for somewhat less.  Also, if you have
a triple A card, Wyndham Rewards, AARP or one of the other organizations shown on their web site, you can gt a room
now at a lower rate and be able to cancel.  That rate is a bit higher than the non-cancellation rate but I leave that up to you.
Hotel phone number is 717-258-4147 and, again, you have to give them the club name to get the rate.The cut off date is
6/28/18, and you can cancel 72 hours prior to arrival.

    I am also in touch with a representative of the Hampton Inn in Mechanicsburg.  They initially quoted me a rate of $149.00
but  they are a bit farther out there, and getting to the fairgrounds might be a bit of a trip from their location.  I'm waiting
to hear back from them regarding actual distance.  I'll let you know if I hear anything more from them.

    In any event, that's what we have so far  I hope to see more of you there this year than last year.  Any questions, let me know.

Regards,

Pete Fitch

Posted by: pffkllc@xxxxxxx