[Chrysler300] 64 Coupe rear window trim

Hey Guys,

My upper drivers corner of the rear window trim will not  go completely into groove,

I have had all 4 pieces removed and cleaned, clips are all present.

I tried  to remove the driver side curved section that mates inside the upper corner, but it will not come up and out.

I am using 5&1 scraper, the tapered bar and a screwdriver to gently budge it uo.

Any suggestions?

thanks,

Dave in VA

Posted by: Dave Dumais <dave.dumais@xxxxxxxxx>