[Chrysler300] Antique Auto Battery

has anyone out there bought a battery from Antique Auto Battery in 2018 ?---a friend of mine ordered and paid for a battery for his 51 Packard in Nov. of 2017----it was supposed to be delivered in late Dec. but it wasn't and he can't get it touch with them----I have never had any trouble with them-----I am wondering if they are still in business------Johnnie Slayton

Posted by: <jslayton@xxxxxxxxxx>