[Chrysler300] '62 300H brochure + extras.

[Chrysler300] '62 300H brochure + extras.

Digging through some of my old paperwork, I found an extremely nice '62 300H Black& White brochure. I also have an equally nice '62 Chrysler full line color brochure (Newport, 300, New Yorker) As a bonus, I have what looks to be an antique Chrysler 300 club Inc. introductory brochure.  It appears to have been composed with some kind of odd instrument called a "typewriter"  It also shows an address of "Donegal Court" in Ann Arbor, MI, so I'm thinking it is kinda old!   Anyone interested they can have all for $40 postage paid in the lower 48, others at extra cost

Russ Vaughan

Posted by: Russell Vaughan <russ300@xxxxxxxxx>