Re: [Chrysler300] 60 paint

Not always easy to do, but i took one of my fender skirts to a shop that had about 3000 chips and matched as close as I could by eye. They would not let the chips out of the shop. Gill brought his paint chips to a meet and it was rated 95% match. Did not have any luck trying to match paint codes, especially on my E, so went this way with the F. Bottom line, i am happy with it.

Sent from my iPad