Re: [Chrysler300] Fw: MELISA IS BACK VERY SOON!!! drums

Try Napa. I bought BJ from them. They had imports(China?) and a very nice premium version.

Gary

Sent: Monday, March 19, 2018 3:12 PM
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Fw: MELISA IS BACK VERY SOON!!! drums

Agreed, at least some of the product they sell is garbage. I bought lower ball joints for my '65 300 years ago from them. Wasn't impressed with quality and after install, and zero miles, have more play than the originals I removed with 71000 miles on them.

Anyone know of a source for a quality set yet? I've been looking for NOS Moog replacements on and off for years with no luck.

Just in case you needed to know, this was sent from my iPhone.