Re: [Chrysler300] Joe Bortz,

An old friend of mine (now in his 80's & been in the old car world since the 1950's) used to know Joe.
Don't know if they are still in contact.
Don't think my friend ever bought or sold car with Joe; but they were friends.
My friend would visit Joe to see his vast collection of Motorama cars.
My friend always enjoyed his interactions with Joe; but again, nothing business related...just car hobby talk.

Matt Allyn