AW: [Chrysler300] 1962 Motor Mounts

Hi Matt,

I guess you need the floating ones, I bought these ones for my 62 sport, they fit and they are of good quality!

https://www.moparmall.com/1962-Chrysler-Dodge-880-Motor-Engine-Mounts-p/864-0xx-_-864-0xx-_-864-048.htm

Not cheap, I know.

My old ones were probably already completely worn out and then further destroyed by people who tried to fix them by drilling in screws (like you can find it on the Club’s tech page, engine, point 1).

Maybe we should discuss if this a serious method.

Personally I think it does not work well, the mounts looked spooky and the car rather was wobbling than driving smoothly.

Could supply pictures if needed.

Greetings from Germany,

Kai

Dr. Kai Rentmeister