From: "'John Grady' jkg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]" <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 'David Schwandt' <finsruskw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; 'Allan' <agmoon@xxxxxxxxx>; "'chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Club'" <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, April 3, 2018 10:07 AM
Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] F.I. D on e-bay

Really interesting what a real FI car might get. Even if an obvious wreck now….gotta like the Ford blue hemi and yellow wires, spliced radiator hose. .  .Wonder if he has the FI unit in an old box??  I have tried for years to get a wiring diagram of what was in them, how they worked, EE hat on .Really curious. Heard they had vacuum tubes, that would be something. Old enough to know about those, aka Philcojohn .That would mean a vibrator power supply in 57. Maybe very early transistor stuff. Bendix had mil connotations……

Does VIN id a fuel car in any way? Probably had a unique distributor to pick up needed signals…