Re: [Chrysler300] 300H dash paint question

Re: [Chrysler300] 300H dash paint question

Carlton,
Try Finishmaster ( was Tower Paint) 800-779-6520.
I have used them over the years for my 62's and for touch up paint on new cars.
I have sent samples that they match.
Always excellent results.
Doug Warrener