Re: [Chrysler300] F.I. D on e-bay

-----Original Message-----
From: Noel Hastalis cpaviper@xxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: John Grady <jkg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; John Grady' jkg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; David Schwandt <finsruskw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Club <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Carl <cbilter@xxxxxxxxx>; Allan <agmoon@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thu, Apr 5, 2018 12:12 am
Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] F.I. D on e-bay

Continuing the '58 F.I. discussion - about another 300-D -

A couple years ago, when the generator on my F coupe was misbehaving, I was referred to a fellow who lives near me, Joe Serritella, to rebuild it.. Joe has many decades of experience, and was rebuilding a starter for a Twin Six '21 Packard when I stopped by. Having sold his business, he works out of his garage and basement. He also checked out and reset my 5 generator regulators (3 for my F and 2 for my '64 1/2 Mustang) after testing them, finding that all 5 were grossly miscalibrated, 2 of which were brand new..
Per our records two 300D Ermine white convertibles were built with assembly schedule dates of 2/17/58 & 2/27/58.

Jim Bartuska
While visiting with Joe, he related the following story, about a fuel injected '58 300-D he had worked on back in the day -