Re: [Chrysler300] Cooker Radial

If you can provide the DOT code, the first 2 letters identify the plant location. The 2002 vintage Coker Classic P235/75R14 narrow whitewall I have has a code

DOT 4FF2 VLX 1902 (which translates to Cia Hulera Tornel, Mexico)

2016 vintage Cooper Trendsetter SE P235/75R15 code as follows:
DOT R7HL C2T 2216 (Corporacion de Occidente, S.A. de C.V., Mexico)

Would like DOT code off any recent production American Classic

Thanks, Ed