From: "Michael Moore mmoore8425@xxxxxxx" <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Chrysler300" <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, April 5, 2018 7:32:36 PM
Subject: [Chrysler300] John Staluppi Collection of Letter Cars at Barrett Jackson Next Week

Just in case you’re in the market for another 300, John Staluppi’s Car of Dreams collection is being sold, NO RESERVE, next week in West Palm Beach.
Log onto Barrett Jackson and look for a long list of his cars on Saturday, starting about #690.
In the group are what he says is his favourite, a 300F convertible.
Here’s an article in Hot Rod Mag where he’s interviewed and extolls the prowess of the “Letter Cars”.
Mark.

http://www.hotrod.com/articles/interview-john-staluppi-owner-cars-dreams-collection-sold-barrett-jackson-april-2018/

Posted by: MARK HOPKINS <m.hopkins@xxxxxxx>