[Chrysler300] Whereabouts

Good day.......I recently rejoined the Chrysler 300 Club in hopes of locating a

300-G hard top we previously owned.  Our original club membership started in

1971, and in the late 70's or early 80's we sold the "G".

Unfortunately, I neither retained a bill of sale or a VIN Number.  This car was

equipped with factory A/C and was painted a Non-Chrysler blue with white top at

the time of the sale. Would any member have club VIN records going back to this era?

The young man who purchased this "G" was in his early 20's who said he lived in

Northwest Iowa, possibly around Ames.

Any information or leads would be appreciated as we would like another 300

letter car and preferably a "G", "C" or "D".

Robert Kelley

N9-W27360 Jacquelyn Dr.

Waukesha, WI 53188

H: 262-549-0981