[Chrysler300] 300L engine for sale

Hi all.

I have a 300 L engine for sale.

I bought a 300L parts car last Fall.   413 was still in it. I had the block and heads cleaned and magnafluxed at an engine shop. Block and heads are good, no cracks.

Casting number on block is 2468030.

Block pad reads A413 Hp with  a date of 1 -7.

The engine still has standard bore but I can feel a ridge so I would think it will need a complete rebuild including an overbore.

I will consider $850 for it since it's been checked out and I know it's a good block/heads.

Includes: block, crankshaft, heads,  intake manifold, exhaust manifolds, connecting rods, etc...no pistons.

The starter and the power steering pump are also there.

No carburator.

I can deliver on a pallet to New England area this Spring.

Interested folks can contact me off list or by phone if desired.

Thank you.

Jean-Yves Chouinard

506 393 8189

Posted by: Jean-Yves Chouinard <jymopar@xxxxxxxxxxx>