From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Larry Jett LarryWJett@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2018 8:08 PM
To: Tony Bevacqua <tonysru2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Intnl <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] 1957 inside rear view mirror

I have some spare jacks.....anyone with a picture of what they looklike?

I always thought growing old would take longer.......

On Tue, Apr 17, 2018 at 5:48 PM, 'Tony Bevacqua' tonysru2@xxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I need a good or better inside rear view mirror for my 1957.

I need a complete jack set for it, also.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Tony

300C

Posted by: "Rich Barber" <c300@xxxxxxx>